This Accounting Agreement outlines both parties’ responsibilities for invoicing and payment of fees incurred under the Customer Software Agreement (“CSA”), whether for use of the Licensed Software or receipt of Services, as both are defined in the CSA. CollaborateMD (“CMD”) reserves the right to update or modify this agreement periodically to ensure consistency with the CSA, to promote operational efficiency or otherwise. Continued use by Customer or any end user accessing the Licensed Software under or through Customer’s account shall constitute acceptance of the terms of the CSA and this Agreement.
|Monthly Invoices are billed in arrears. Monthly Invoices are generated on the first (1st) business day of the month for the previous month’s use & transactions.
All accounts are billed upon completion of the online registration process. The initial invoice is prorated at the completion of the online registration process where the customer’s account is created, to the end of the month and includes any activity on the account during that period. Monthly Invoices are billed in arrears. Monthly Invoices are generated on the first (1st) business day of the month for the previous month’s use & transactions; i.e, the Monthly invoices generated on December 1st are for the month of November’s use and transactions. The monthly minimum for Medical Practices is the price of the selected plan. The monthly minimum for Medical Billing Service/Lab Pricing is based on the plan price. If your active provider transactions are equal to less than the monthly minimum, a fee to reach the minimum will be assessed.
|Keep the Payment Profile up to date at all times. Auto-Debit is due on the 5th, Late and Suspended on the 6th.
Auto-Debit Policy, Late & Suspension Fees. The Customer shall provide CMD with a credit card account or banking account and enable/allow CMD to automatically charge the account monthly to cover Customer’s monthly fees and charges due for the Licensed Software and Services. CMD shall submit charges against the Customer's account upon the due date based on the Customer's payment terms for the previous month's access and/or transactions. Invoices are delivered by electronic mail only. Late and suspend fees occur the next day after Customer’s monthly fees is past due to non-payment. In the case the transaction is returned for Non Sufficient Funds (“NSF”) Customer understands that CMD may at its discretion attempt to process the charge again within 30 days, and agrees to an additional charge for each attempt returned NSF, which will be initiated as a separate transaction from the authorized payment. Customer has certified that the business bank account information provided is enabled for Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) transactions, and agrees to reimburse CMD for all penalties and fees incurred as a result of Customer’s bank rejecting ACH debits or credits as a result of the account not being properly configured for ACH transactions. Should the ACH transaction fail, the Customer's account shall be suspended due to non-payment. In addition, the Customer's account will be assessed both late and suspension fees. Full payment of the past due balance and all applicable fees are required to reinstate the account. CMD reserves the right to suspend a customer’s ACH privileges upon any ACH payment return. If ACH privileges are suspended, the customer will be required to use a credit card as the default payment profile. The customer’s account will be placed on a 14 day hold awaiting ACH payment after the 1st ACH payment return.
Subscription Levels & Fees.
Billing Service Companies
- Default: Except where specifically agreed to in writing by CMD and Customer, charges for access to the Licensed Software or for receipt of Services provided to Medical Billing Service Companies are charged on a per-plan basis. The monthly minimum plan price applies to all inactive accounts. Visit the most current Medical Billing Service Pricing page to view billing details and plan features.
Minimum Charge: There is a minimum monthly charge equal to 1 Full Provider based on the subscription level selected during online registration.
|Minimum Charge: There is a minimum monthly charge based on the subscription level selected during signup.
- Adding or Removing Providers: All active rendering providers within a Practice will be billed based on the activity for the month. Low volume discount pricing is applied when two or more providers are active within a customer database. Provider fees are not prorated. Provider means any provider rendering a billable medical service to patients, whom is an employee, customer, or has an employment, contractor, or agent relationship with a Customer, for which the Service organizes information and provides medical billing and practice management.
- Taxes: Customer is responsible for sales, use, VAT and other similar taxes.
- Fee Changes: All fees may be changed on 30 days’ notice unless otherwise described within.
Discounts & Other Terms
Account Changes: CMD bills on a calendar month basis. Changes must be made by the last day of each month in order for the changes to be reflected on your next month’s invoice.
|CMD stands behinds our product 100%. You may request Refunds/Credits within the software and if approved we apply to your next month’s invoice. Customer’s licenses are non-transferable.
- Refunds/Credits: CMD stands behind our products 100%. If CMD caused the problem or made the mistake, we will partner with you to fix it, that is our guarantee! If you apply and are approved for a credit, you will receive a credit for the amount authorized on your next monthly invoice. In most cases, our credit team will be able to adjudicate your credit request within two business days. If Customer believes an invoice is incorrect, Customer must contact CMD within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice containing the discrepancy. If CMD approves Customer’s proposed adjustment, Customer shall receive an adjustment or credit on the next month’s invoice. CMD does not refund subscription fees for partial months upon a deactivation of a provider, customer database, or account cancellation. Visit the Request Credit Help Page to learn how to request a credit.
- Non Transferable: Customer’s license under the CSA is non-transferable and granted to Customer only. If Customer sells its business or otherwise transfers all or substantially all of its assets to a third party, and Customer assigns its rights hereunder to the party acquiring its business or assets, CMD reserves the right to terminate the CSA. If CMD allows an assignment of the license, CMD reserves the right to require that the acquiring entity execute a new CSA with CMD, and pay a transfer fee for the transfer of the account.
|Customer may terminate the account by an electronic request within the CMD system, executed by an authorized representative, stating the reason for termination.
The customer may terminate the account by an Authorized Representative submitting the request within the Admin
section of the CMD software, with a typed electronic notice stating the reason for termination, with the date of termination to occur no sooner than the last day of the month in which the request is received. All sums due to CMD under the Customer Software Agreement, through and including the date on which termination occurs, shall be due and payable by Customer to CMD upon receipt of the final invoice. If Customer’s account is suspended, full payment of the past due balance, applicable fees and a reactivation fee will be charged to Customer’s credit card or banking account to reinstate the Customer’s account.
Contacting the Accounting Department
|All users are required to verify their call-in-pin when contacting us for assistance.
Important: All users will be required to verify their call-in PIN when contacting us for assistance.
- Emails sent to [email protected] are monitored throughout the day during regular business hours.
- 888.348.8457, Option 4
- Monday - Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm EDT, excluding holidays.
- Fax# 888.881.1812
- Monday - Friday from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm EDT, excluding holidays.